7/21/12

Retro Sci-fi Commission Part One

Part of the reason I haven't been posting as much as I should the last few months is that I've had some rather large painting commissions (with the largest still to be well and truly started) as well as trying to get a number of display pieces up. So here's some of what I've been doing, all part of one customer's commissions. (also check out this blog entry as it's also part of the ongoing deal)


Lead Bones skiffs, and lots of stuff from Hydra. 

Killer B, some Frozen Planet terrain, and Ramshackle plants.
Oh, and the eggs are Lead Bones.

There's more Frozen Planet stuff coming from the second lot over the weekend. Let me know if you'd like to see more pics of smaller groups.

Contact me at the Wolfgang address on this page if you want some work done.

3 comments:

phf said...

Those look great! Your client will be pleased! :-)

Simon Quinton said...

Indeed fantastic paintjobs on these miniatures

Ben Brooks said...

Thanks, I don't think I did the Hydra figures justice to be honest. But I had a lot of fun painting the Killer B stuff.

Quite a few more pics coming including the last of the order.